This six-part series will explore the attributes of strong leaders in corporations and organizations in San Antonio. This educational program utilizes concepts from the leading business experts to help current and aspiring leaders unleash the potential in themselves and others, and cultivate high-performing teams and organizations.The purpose of the Transformational Leadership Development Series (TLD) is to help leaders and future leaders in our community to identify and develop executive level leadership skills such as:
The Transformational Leadership Development Series will consist of five morning sessions, with breakfast,and a final session scheduled for the afternoon, focusing on specific skills and knowledge exemplified by high level leaders in highly successful companies. The participants will also be exposed to San Antonio leaders who have excelled in moving their companies forward and who are held in high regard by the San Antonio community for their leadership contributions in and outside the business world.
The 2020 topics, Expert and Spotlight Speakers are as follows:
- Jan. 30 - "Ethical Leadership in Corporations" – Expert Speaker, Lee Cusenbary, Gen. Counsel and Chief Legal Officer, Mission Pharmacal** (invited)
- Feb. 20 - "Personal & Professional" – Expert Speaker, Dr. Keely Petty, author, pastor, teach and international speaker
- Feb. 20 - Spotlight Speaker - Ambassador Cecilia Herrera, Special Projects Coordinator for the University of the Incarnate Word Ettling Center for Civic Leadership
- Mar.19 - "Getting and Keeping a Balance" – Expert Speaker, Becky Spieth, CEO, Leadership Empowered*
- April 16 - "Crucial Conversations" - Expert Speaker, Gloria Paloma, ESC 20
- April 16 - Spotlight Speaker - Erika Prosper Nirenberg, First Lady of SA & Director of Customer Insights, H-E-B*
- May 28 - "Multi-Generational Leadership" - Expert Speaker, Dr. Tom Cleary, Vice Chancellor, Alamo Colleges
- May 28 - Spotlight Speaker - Paula Gold-Williams, President/CEO, CPS Energy*
- June 18 - "Behavioral Styles & Team Building" - Expert Speaker, Betty Burks, Consultant to Boards & City Councils/Commissions (Note: This is a late-lunch session, 1:00pm - 4:45pm with an Alumni Mixer following from 5:00pm - 6:30pm).
Participants in the program will:
Applications for the 2020 Transformational Leadership Development Series are now being accepted November 18, 2019 thru January 5, 2020. Space is limited to 30 participants, so apply today!
All applications will be reviewed by a selection committee and participants will be notified soon thereafter. If selected, payment of fee is required for participation in the program upon acceptance. The Leadership Development Program has a $465 tuition for members and $595 for non-members. The fee will include a copy of the book Strengthsfinder 2.0, with access to valuable resources, and breakfast at each session.
NOTE: Those with corporate membership should inquire about eligibility through their in-house corporate contact. If you are approved to participate you will be notified to complete the a corporate application in order to participate. Corporate applications are also due by January 5, 2020. Corporate members may also choose to purchase additional corporate spots in this program. Contact our office at 210-299-2636 for additional details.
We are excited to announce our new partner
and location host for the 2020 TLD Series -
Wyndham Garden Hotel on the Riverwalk
Congratulations to our
2019 Transformational Leadership Development Series Graduates!