FIRST VIRTUAL MEETING BEGINS ON MAY 26TH!
Due to the latest announcements in regards to COVID-19, we have made the decision to begin our sessions through the Zoom Virtual Meeting space. Registered participants will receive Zoom registration information via email.
The San Antonio Women's Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the University of the Incarnate Word (UIW) is excited to open registration for the 2020 Bloomberg Business Program. This program was founded by Dr. Yvonne Katz, Superintendent (ret.), and, Dr. David Vequist, UIW Professor, a little more than 8 years ago. It continues to be one of the leading educational series in San Antonio with rave reviews from its participants.
This will continue to be a six-part series, conducted by doctoral and professional level facilitators discussing timely topics found in the Bloomberg Businessweek magazine.
Networking with others and participating in a safe environment, sharing workplace situations and professional dreams are additional benefits of the program. Participants will also receive first-hand knowledge from expert speakers from the San Antonio business community. Those invited as part of this year's series includes:
- Sarah Becher, Systems Designs/Estimator - AV Calibrations
- Dr. Yvonne Katz, Chair - Alamo Colleges District Board of Trustees
- Dr. Tom Cleary, Vice Chancellor- IT Assessment - Alamo Colleges District
- Sara Helmy - Founder - Tribu Creative Marketing
- Betty Burke - Consultant - City Council/Commissions
- Sheryl Sculley - Senior Consultant - Former City Manager
Select the Educational tab, then Bloomberg Business Program for additional details, such as series dates, times, and program outline.