SESSION 3 - VIRTUAL
The San Antonio Women's Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the University of the Incarnate Word
(UIW), is excited to move forward by offering virtual sessions for the 2020 Bloomberg Business Program.
This program was founded by Dr. Yvonne Katz, Superintendent (ret.), and, Dr. David Vequist, UIW Professor, a little more than 8 years ago. It continues to be one of the leading educational series in San Antonio with rave reviews from its participants.
This six-part series is conducted by doctoral and professional level facilitators discussing timely topics found in the Bloomberg Businessweek magazine.
Networking with others and participating in a safe environment, sharing workplace situations and professional dreams are additional benefits of the program. Participants will also receive first-hand knowledge from expert speakers from the San Antonio business community. Those invited as part of this year's series includes:
- Sarah Becher, Systems Designs/Estimator - AV Calibrations
- Dr. Yvonne Katz, Chair - Alamo Colleges District Board of Trustees
- Dr. Tom Cleary, Vice Chancellor- IT Assessment - Alamo Colleges District
- Sara Helmy - Founder - Tribu Creative Marketing
- Betty Burks - Consultant - City Council/Commissions
- Sheryl Sculley - Senior Consultant - Former City Manager
Select the Educational tab, then Bloomberg Business Program for additional details, such as series dates, times, and program outline.